22 July 2006

Gotta catch 'em all

On the very same day that I posted about my joy in seeing Anni Sinnemäki I was walking down the street with Teija and who should come walking in our direction than no other than Terhi Kokkonen, former singer of Ultra Bra and currently of Scandinavian Music Group along with a few other former Ultra Bra members. She was absolutely beautiful in person, the quintessential example of class. Im starting to think that perhaps i need to try to catch a glimpse of them all in the next week before i leave, if its so easy ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a bit scary. You're intentions of stalking celebs I mean. Not the divine creature.

Jaska said...

I wasnt serious about that of course, I do have a bit more life than that. Although today as I was walking near Oopera Anssi Kela came riding by with some woman. Its weird how much more grounded and integrated into regular life Finnish celebs are compared to those in the states.

Anonymous said...

Or you're just drawing them to you like a magnet. By the way it's kinda weird that you actually recognize Anssi Mela.

driababe said...

What luck! I always love when crazy, coincidental things like that happen. I miss you kid! So that's my blogspot address (which I've actually had for a while) which I'm going to use from now on instead of Xanga. Oh! And I have that FABULOUS picture of you and me hanging up in my apt, you know, since we're so visually stimulating ;) Will you email me and let me know when you're coming back this summer? You better, jerk.

driababe said...

What luck! I always love when crazy, coincidental things like that happen. I miss you kid! So that's my blogspot address (which I've actually had for a while) which I'm going to use from now on instead of Xanga. Oh! And I have that FABULOUS picture of you and me hanging up in my apt, you know, since we're so visually stimulating ;) Will you email me and let me know when you're coming back this summer? You better, jerk.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Greeting from Malaysia. Nice site. Visit my site please

Anonymous said...

Ultra Bra Villiviini-video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYWjAukvK3E