29 November 2006

Please tell me you aren't serious

I seriously hope this isn't something widely known and the site I found it on is a misrepresentative part of the population. According to nyt.hs.fi, #3 on the "Most purchased tracks" at the moment is Bass Hunter with the track "Boten Ana," or "Anna the Bot." This Swedish masterpiece does indeed talk about a bot (or is she?) who boots all the annoying people from the chatroom the singer himself frequents. So he sings about it. He sings about it while sitting at his computer, while riding a boat in the canal (it's almost a play on words), while driving through the country side, and of course on stage in front of a rabid audience. For those who want a quick listen, the youtube link is below. I recommend going to the main site however. They've translated this little gem into languages from English to Afrikaans. The English link is below. If you'd prefer it in Hebrew, Finnish, Icelandic, etc., chose the appropriate language from the left. I know I'm adding this to my play list right now!! (the sad thing is, if it doesn't go out of my head soon, I probably will have no choice! CURSES!)

[Click Me for subtitled and karaoke versions]


No comments: