08 November 2006

US Midterm Elections

No big surprises here, except this: my absentee vote will actually count in Ohio! From Mary Jo Kilroy's website (Kilroy is running for the House 15th district):
Kilroy: Count Every Vote!

Up To 30,000 Absentee and Provisional Ballots
Remain To Be Counted

Deborah Pryce currently has a narrow lead, but the winner of the the race will be determined by the estimated 30,000-plus provisional and uncounted absentee ballots cast in Franklin County.

"We’re not conceding anything," Scott Kozar, Kilroy’s campaign manager, said. "We’re going to make sure every vote is counted."

Will be interesting to see how quickly the results come in and who the other absentee voters were in favor of.

Yeah, KJ, I blogged about it. And just to show there are no hard feelings, I thought I'd give you an opportunity for immediate satisfaction. Yeah, that's right, those are holy sheep. And remember when I made THIS POST? I didn't want to tell you, but I didn't get the same glee out of blogging about this as I do blogging about the fact that Finland rotated into the EU presidency in July. Sorry kiddo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, those are some happy-looking sheep. And thank you for the shout-out!!! This, you see, was my motive all along in starting our civil conversation about blogs. I live to be referenced in blogs. It gives me almost as much satisfaction as, say, the knowledge that my name starts with the same letter as Kim Jong Il's. Keep up the good blogging, blogger!