11 March 2007

More Eurovision Entries

Sunday afternoon when I should be working I instead began reading my news feeds and came across [this] story about Swedish homeowners saving 5 bil kronor by not trading in for the Euro immediately followed by news of the selection of Sweden's Eurovision 2007 entry. I popped over to youtube for a look, and let's just say I don't have any fear that next May if I'm in Europe and want to watch the competition I'll have to go to Stockholm. Check it here



Also, thanks to Topi, I got a look at the Finnish entry a couple weeks back. For those of you that haven't seen it, it's here.



And while I'm at it, figured I might as well put a few others up.

Israel - I think this one is really funny, should be interesting to see how it fares, but I could see it being top 10 easy


Denmark - A pretty crappy song, gonna rely heavily on the performance as the singer is a drag queen, though it's also already been done before apparently


Belarus - sounds a lot like Russia from last year, nothing particularly special, but dramatic beats anyway


Spain - not so much



Malta - Cute and fun, but likely will not do as well because it's not in English, sadly


Bulgaria - I think I like this, but I'm not sure if I should...?


Andorra - Punk rock? Haha, this is good.


Turkey - Jury's still out, the beats are used and kinda dull


I can't believe I've just wasted so much time on that. Back to DeGaulle. I'll likely post more when I need a break later.

No comments: