09 January 2005

Bingo!

Yes, I'm talking the game of the heartland. The game your grandparents play. B.I.N.G.O.

Tonight I went to Bingo, and I WON!! What's the quickest way to piss off a room of old people? Beat them at bingo. It was an interesting time, in any event. I went with my mom and my grandma, so I split the winnings three ways. $99 3-ways is still $33 though, so it's better than I had when I walked in the place. Incidentally, I also won the door prize- free bingo next Sunday.

The demographics of the people that attend such events are very skewed, but, to avoid appearing and becoming offesively judgemental, I won't discuss them here. It's interesting to speculate as to why there is an archaetype that one would find composes the population of most bingo halls. I'll let you think about that one on your own though.

No comments: