22 January 2005

A Warning to Mother Nature

Dear Ma'am;

I know on multiple occasions I would have been delighted that you graced the landscape around me with mounds upon mounds of your clean, fluffy whiteness. This time, however, there's a bit of a problem. Accordingly, let me break it down for you.

I WILL be in Providence Monday evening as planned. Once there, I will revel in the blanketed world. Unitl I am there, however, I strongly advise that you cease and desist any action that may further impede my on time arrival. It's in your best interest to do so, and I ask that for your own benefit you heed my advisory. I have CCed Jack Frost, your employee, so that he too is aware of this matter.

That is all.

/J

PS- oh, and by the way, I just LOVE what you've done with your sky. A better reflection of father sea has never been seen!

No comments: