25 April 2006

The view from Cafe Java

I've found my new favorite place to study- Cafe Java at Lasipalatsi, second floor. The view of the streets and the constant bustle of people rushing by puts me in the perfect trance to get what I need to done while offering a distraction when my eyes are too strained to read any more.

100_2218
Crossing over

100_2220
Mannerheimintie on a Sunday late afternoon (deserted!)

100_2219
Studying is better with good company. Mis and Maria (is it a coincidence that Muppet also starts with M? I think not.)

100_2229
Maria turned paparazi

Coming soon! Guest bloggers on our trip to grab a bite in between study sessions on this very same day. Just you wait.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hah, it's my favourite as well. Great people watching weather these days, too. ;)