01 June 2006

Today in Helsinki

Helped my roomate move this morning. Was feeling a little rough, and he said my breath smelled of drink. I still tasted the garlic from the escargot I ate just before bed. They sure were yummy though. Then I dwiddle around a bit in Kaisaniemipuisto waiting on mom's work friend Fatima to come to town. Met with her and her boyfriend, then we took the metro out east. I got off a bit before them to meet my friend Petra and help her move. I guess june 1st is national moving day. then from there I headed to Malmi for an amazing evening at my friend Heikki's. Good conversation always makes the evening more enjoyable. And now here I am, getting some food, etc. Below are a couple pics from today's wanderings. The last one I just took. Proof to all you non-believers that Finland really is the land of the midnight sun. The view is from my balcony, and it's nearly midnight. (working on trying a new image hosting site, may take a bit til i get the size issue resolved. don't want thumbnails, but it keeps publishing them that way. blogger photo isn't working at the moment)

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

No comments: