14 January 2006

Alright, so this is kinda creepy, but with stephanie i was able to find these links to webcams. I'd seen one of them before, but i didn't know about a lot of the rest. These cams are all in the Aleksandria learning center at the university of helsinki, aka the main undergrad library.

  • Helsinki, University of Helsinki, Aleksandria Learning Centre
  • Helsinki, University of Helsinki, Aleksandria Learning Centre,
  • Helsinki, University of Helsinki, Aleksandria Learning Centre, 1st floor
  • Helsinki, University of Helsinki, Aleksandria Learning Centre, 2nd floor
  • Helsinki, University of Helsinki, Aleksandria Learning Centre, 4th floor


I got these from the page http://www.pcuf.fi/~mtiainen/eurocam.html which also has a lot of cams around the city. I've been on at least 4 of those without knowing. If you wanna see me live, maybe I can plan to be in the library at a preset time;) Otherwise, use the cams to fulfill your voyeuristic fantasies.

No comments: