18 January 2006

Lower than the low


Alright, so I talk about the weather more than I should, but it's genuinely cold here, and you all should feel my pain and understand why I don't think it's all that cold in Rhode Island or Ohio. Right now, as I am getting ready to head out for class, it's 5F/-15C. With the windchill that number drops to -14F/-25C. My weather report from a couple days ago said the low was 6F but we should still reach a high of 21F. Not gonna happen... So much for being spoiled!

I added a button from theweatherchannel so that I don't have to talk about how cold it is everyday. It doesn't display in Celsius though, much as I'd like it to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.weather.ca/inter/weathercentre/weatherbutton/index.htm

Proving once again that Canada has everything the US does, but in the format you want.