14 January 2006

(Temporary?) Picture fix


So, it looks like Blogger changed the way they do business and got rid of that annoying old way previously used to post pictures. Now it's much easier to use their interface to do so, but unfortunately there's only 300 MB of space per account for pics, so I'm not sure how long that'll be a fix to my prob. For now, anyway, this is much better.

The dial up box is still annoying me though.

Oh, and I decided to stay in tonight but I still didn't want to start trying to figure out my class schedule. That's for tomorrow. So instead I designed the banner above. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when the snow is just the right consistency to stick to the branches of trees like that. I guess in Finland you have a lot of opportunities for that effect though ;-).

Like the banner too :-).