11 February 2006

Mistäpäin syöt banaania?

This has absolutely nothing to do with Finland, Finnish, or my travels but I just came across this really funny article about eating bananas and now I am curious, so I want to hear what you have to say while I run to the store and get some bananas to experiment.

Apparently monkies eat bananas the opposite way than people generally do. And the argument in that article and a few other places I've seen (yes, i've been researching this) says that this way is much easier and saves trouble peeling off those stringy things that stick to the sides of the banana. So while I go out and fetch some bananas I'd like to hear about your banana eating technique. And hey, next time you eat a banana why not get a little creative and try eating it the other way around... ;)

Oh, and speaking of bananas, IT'S PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!

2 comments:

Matthew O. Smith said...

In Cerntral America, the people eat them the same way as the monkeys. It has several advantages. First, it give you a nice handle, like a stick on a popsicle . Second, you don't smush the first part of the banana opening it. Last, you get rid of the pit.

Matt
http://m0smith.freeshell.org/blog-humor/blogger.html

Anonymous said...

That's an insane picture! (In a good way... I think)