01 February 2006

Where have you gone, my friends?

So I was going through my pictures to put some on to my jump drive and take to show my friends and families in Iisalmi when I return tomorrow, and I started to realize how much I really miss all of my friends back home. I got really happy looking through all of the pictures, and remembering all of the good times we've had. But they're not here right now.... everyone's scattered throughout the world.... So this post is for you guys. I miss you tons, and can't wait for the welcome back party crainess in the fall!!!!! (I know not everyone is in the pics, but there are just so many people it's impossible to all be in the same place at the same time.... but you know who you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOve your blog. My grandparents came from Finland. I always wanted to visit there . My health at this point in time makes it very unlikely so I am enjoying visiting through your eyes.