16 February 2006

To all my Columbus, Ohio friends, family, and other readers

My good friend Kev just alerted me to the fact that today you are enjoying, shall we say "tropical" temperatures. In fact, the high today is 65F (18C).
That's a full 51 degrees F (28C) warmer than my weather today, where we had a beautiful 14F (-10C)- beautiful because it was so sunny, though not warm. I just have one thing to say- ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!!! Saturday you're back below freezing!! I will feel as much sympathy as you have felt for me... muahahha (i love you mother:))

In other, less hostile news, I got the most AMAZING valentine from my friends in Paris, Jess and KJ. It was good looking, good smelling, and had the lipstick print from the most lucious lips in the world. Getting this today was by far the highlight for me, and it set the mood for the whole day. I miss you gals so much, and can't wait to see you when you come visit in the spring!!!!!!!!

Now it's back to watching Sweden get pounded by Russia in hockey. Yes, I am smiling broadly.

No comments: